Let Me Tell You What to Listen to
Let this serve as the first of many music recommendations to come. Now, because we're headed into winter, I'll list a few songs you can listen to while driving in the rain or pounding Hot Toddys before your company's raucous holiday party.
Arist / Song Title / Goes well with
- COIN - Cecilia (Simon & Garfunkel) -> Driving. Blasting heater with windows down
- Swimwear - Nowhere to Run -> Attempting to initiate awkward dance party
- Grouplove - Ways to Go -> Showing off your rollerblading skills in public
- The 2 Bears - Warm & Easy -> Showing everyone how strange & alternative ya are
- La Yanta - Chacarron...Macarron -> Getting weird in the car with someone ya fancy
- Feder Universe - SIXTO -> Trying to dance while seated at your desk
- Pale - Fearing Faces -> Baby making
- The Lumineers - This Must Be The Place -> Games & singing along by the fire
- Poolside - Harvest Moon -> Just about anything
- Listen below. -> initiating a room wide dance-off with elders at co. holiday party
If a link wasn't provided, the track's available on Spotify (you...have Spotify, right?!).
Now, on with you and your biddings.